Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update

Hey guys,

Hello everyone I just returned from my vacation in Califronia and I am happy to be Back w/ the Yankees playing well and the US Open right around the corner :)

Starting this week and leading to AUgust 31st I will be covering everything tennis/US OPEN!

previews, draws, and predictions will all likely be posted by thursday so stay tuned and on the 31st live scoring and results and analysis will be covered here on the Quest for #27.

I am not sure completely yet but I am leaning towards suspending yankee coverage here. Between tennis and baseball there is just too much to cover here. I will continue to follow the yankess until the end of the season up until the postseason where I will post my postseason baseball blog :D

Hopefully the yankees will end the quest for 27 this year w/ a world series title.
Stay tuned everyone more to come soon,

Mike

No comments: